Maury Regional Adds New Imaging Technology
Maury Regional Medical Center (MRMC) has expanded its imaging technology with the addition of the Shimadzu Sonialvision G4, according to Maury Regional Health CEO Alan Watson.
“This system offers physicians advanced imaging technology, while minimizing X-ray dose levels, and can accommodate patients weighing up to 700 pounds,” Watson said. “Currently, we are the only provider in Middle Tennessee to offer this system.”
The Shimadzu Sonialvision G4 has been designed to consider all users in a diversity of situations, making it ideal for a wide variety of examinations, such as orthopedics, general radiography studies, barium studies, endoscopy, urology and angiography. Using tomosynthesis, this imaging technology offers high quality multi-slice images to visualize detail not visible on conventional radiography. Features and benefits include:
• Low dose options for increased safety
• Useful with multiple examination types
• Full-body scan without moving or disrupting patient comfort
• Tilting platform allows for multiple observation positions
• Improved fluoroscopy and radiography image clarity
• Reduced height for easier patient access
To learn more about this imaging technology, call the Imaging Department at 931-380-4055 or visit MauryRegional.com.